March11 is a fashion and lifestyle brand seeking a Part-time Wholesale Assistant.
- Act as the liaison between wholesale accounts and distribution center
- Avoid chargebacks by accurately fulfilling purchase orders and delivering within the promised window
- Track wholesale shipments in and out of the distribution center
- Confirm accuracy of SKUs, checking wholesale and retail prices, color names, available units, etc.
- Ensure smooth, efficient process for allocating, picking, packing and shipping orders
- Provide outstanding customer service to wholesale buyers: answer phone calls, respond to emails, attend seasonal meetings, share collection details and update and adjust orders as necessary
- Explore opportunities for new retail accounts
- Assist with new wholesale account approvals
- Work closely with planner to set and meet purchase order goals
- Present order and shipping reports in monthly meetings with the team
- Interest in women’s fashion
- Basic math skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Quick learner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be open to travel opportunities
- Must be able to commit to work from our Long Island City office 20-30 hours a week
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject linePart-Time Wholesale Assistant.