Collector car enthusiasts can get a front row seat for all the action when they bid live on Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, during Barrett-Jacksons 48th Annual Scottsdale Auction taking place at WestWorld of Scottsdale January 12-20, 2019. Auction registration for the week-long extravaganza is already…
Collector car enthusiasts can get a front row seat for all the action when they bid live on Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, during Barrett-Jacksons 48thAnnual Scottsdale Auction taking place at WestWorld of Scottsdale January 12-20, 2019. Auction registration for the week-long extravaganza is already available by visitingwww.proxibid.com/barrett-jackson.
The 48thAnnual Scottsdale Auction features eight days of automobilia and seven days of collector car auctions packed with rare, exotic, and hard-to-find vehicles bidders wont find anywhere else. Everything from American muscle cars to supercars, hot rods, and customs with most selling at No Reserve during this live auction, including this1962 Chevrolet Corvette Custom Roadsterand this2005 Ford Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. Bidders will even have a chance to bid on the First Production 2020 Toyota Supra with VIN 20201 when it crosses the block to raise funds for The American Heart Association and the Bob Woodruff Foundation during The Scottsdale Auction. Other featured vehicles include:
- 1962 Chevrolet Corvette Custom Convertible: This one-of-a-kind 62 Corvette Resto-Mod is a no-hit Arizona car. It was finished in early summer 2018 and has just 20 test miles.
- 1969 Dodge Daytona: This 1969 Daytona was formally part of the Ted Lindsten Collection. This beautiful R4 Bright Red Charger Daytona was meticulously restored by Restorations by Julius in Chatsworth, CA and was later featured in the June 2009 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines.
- 2017 Dodge Viper ACR-TA: This 2017 Dodge Viper ACR/TA is #6 of only ten produced and is painted custom TA Orange.
- 1967 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor:This is an original vehicle from movie Gone in 60 Seconds and was used in street scenes. This car comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Cinema Vehicle Services signed by Ray Claridge, President of Cinema Vehicle Services. Also included is the license plate that was on the car in the movie.
- 2012 McLaren MP4-12C High Sport: This MP4-12C High Sport was commissioned by McLaren CEO Ron Dennis. The vehicle comes with a letter stating it is the only one of the 10 produced in McLaren racing colors. This High Sport chassis, #9, is the only one painted in the FI Vodafone Racing Team livery colors and includes signatures under the hood from the winningest time set by the McLaren team drivers and pit crew, representing the victory and celebration at Nuremberg, Germany.
For the 48thyear, we are thrilled to bring our premier auction to Scottsdale, said Craig Jackson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Barrett-Jackson Auction Company. This years docket is extraordinary. Even if they are unable to be here with us in Scottsdale, bidders from anywhere in the world can participate online, thanks to our partnership with Proxibid.
All purchases on Proxibid are backed by the companys comprehensive risk management system, designed specifically to manage high-dollar transactions like the collector cars available in this auction. Proxibids robust online bidding platform is powered by enterprise-level technology and infrastructure, and boasts a 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the safest place to buy and sell collector cars online.
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
For more information about this auction, to review the online catalog, or to bid, please visitProxibid.
About ProxibidProxibid is the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $6 billion in inventory passes through Proxibids platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer capabilities, across 16 categories including heavy equipment; industrial machinery; real estate; fine art; antiques and collectibles, and more. Proxibids Powered By solution enables sellers to integrate Proxibids technology into their website, offering custom development and more to bring ecommerce solutions to companies across the globe.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in London. For more information about Proxibid, please visitwww.proxibid.com.
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction CompanyEstablished in 1971 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Barrett-Jackson, The Worlds Greatest Collector Car Auctions, is the leader in collector car auctions and automotive lifestyle events. The company produces auctions in Scottsdale, Arizona; Palm Beach, Florida; at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and Las Vegas, Nevada. With broadcast partners MotorTrend (formerly Velocity) and Discovery Channel, Barrett-Jackson will feature live television coverage in 2019, including broadcasts in over 150 countries internationally. Barrett-Jackson also endorses a one-of-a-kind collector car insurance for collector vehicles and other valued belongings. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit http://www.barrett-jackson.com, or call 480-421-6694.
more recommended stories
Here’s What One Bookstagrammer Has To Say About The Fast-Growing Instagram Community
Patience Randle started her book-centered Instagram.
‘We have a big hit because we have a healthy work/life balance’, says Slime Rancher director
"The more players think games are.
How Slime Rancher was developed during 40-hour workweeks
"The more players think games are.
The Pences: Defenders of Christian values in White House…
1 / 3US Vice President Mike.
What Hoarding Disorder Experts Have To Say About ‘Tidying Up With Marie Kondo’
To kick off 2019, Americans are.
23 extremely underrated TV shows you should binge ASAP
In Binged, Mashable breaks down why.
The KonMari Method: How to Get Your Home More Organized than Ever
We hope you like the products.
Not Working by Josh Cohen – the benefits of idleness
In 1765 Jean-Jacques Rousseau spent two.
In the New Year, Scratch “Purpose” and Follow Your Desires
Source: Pixabay It’s that time of year.
Must Read: Vegan Fashion Week Is Debuting in LA, The Uncertain Future of Men’s Fashion Weeks
These are the stories making headlines.