Did you know that Starbucks can make a variety of “secret” holiday drinks that are not on the menu? They can – and will pretty much make anything you’d like as long as you know the recipe! Not to mention that they launch other seasonal drinks throughout the year, like the Crystal Ball Frappuccino, Witch’s…
Did you know that Starbucks canmake a variety of “secret” holiday drinksthat are not on the menu? They can – and will pretty much make anything you’d like as long as you know the recipe!Not to mention that they launch other seasonal drinks throughout the year, like theCrystal Ball Frappuccino,Witch’s BrewandJuniper Latte–we were not fans of it!🤢).
Keep in mind that depending on what drink you’re ordering and what add-ins there are, you may be required to pay a little extra for these add-in items (such as bananas, syrups, etc). Also, it’s really important when requesting a “secret” drink that youmake note of therecipeand not just the name – as not all Baristas are familiar with the drink names.
Here are five secret holiday beverages you won’t find listed on the Starbucks menu, and what you’ll need to say when ordering them (plus, scroll down for our team’s faves!)…
1. Holly Jolly Latte
- Stat with an Eggnog Chai Latte – NO water
- Add peppermint syrup – 1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti
- Top with nutmeg sprinkles and whipped cream
2. Christmas in a Cup Latte
- Start with a Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Add white mocha syrup (1.5 pumps tall, 2 pumps grande, 2.5 pumps venti)
- Add peppermint syrup (1/2 pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)
- Optional: Top with chocolate whipped cream instead of regular if you like it extra chocolatey!
3. Candy Cane Frappuccino
- Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add peppermint syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
4. Christmas Cookie Frappuccino
- Start with a creme base Frappuccino
- Add Peppermint Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add Toffee Nut Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Top with whipped cream and a raw sugar packet sprinkled on top
- Optional: Top with caramel drizzle
5. Roasted Chestnut Macchiatto
- Start with a Hazelnut Macchiato
- Add toffee nut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add extra hazelnut syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add white chocolate mocha Syrup (1/2 pump tall and grande, 1 pump venti)
- Top with spiced whipped cream and hazelnut drizzle
And, here are some of the team’s FAVE holiday Starbucks drinks:
“I love theICED White Peppermint Mochawith Almond Milk. It gets me going and is sooo YUUMMMY!”– Amber
“My favorite drink is theBlonde Caramel Brulée Latte, with 3 shots of espresso, one pump of Caramel Brulée sauce, and one pump of Vanilla Syrup. UNREAL.”– Emily
“I just tried the hotCaramel Brulée Latteand it is SO good! I always ask for half the syrup so it’s not super sweet.”– Lina
“My Christmas go-to is a 1/2Chestnut Praline Latte+ 1/2White Chocolate Mocha! I ask for the grande Chestnut Praline Latte with 2 pumps of Chestnut Praline syrup, 2 pumps of White Chocolate Mocha sauce, blonde espresso, soy milk, with extra Praline topping and whipped cream.”– Alana
“I love the Gingerbread Lattewith nonfat milk and no whip. My boys don’t like coffee, but they love the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Peppermint.”– Mary
“Since I’m aKeto gal, my go-to Starbucks drink is an Americano with steamed heavy cream andmy trusty liquid Steviathat I add in to sweeten things up. If I’m craving a seasonal flavor, I keep fun holiday varieties on hand likepumpkin spice.”– Collin
Wanna save at Starbucks? This will perk you up!
Did you know that if you’re aStarbucks Rewards Member, you’ll be able to choose one of the following rewards on your actual birthday – no purchase required!
- FREE handcrafted beverage (choose ANY size!)
- FREE food Item (like a yummy pastry or danish)or
- FREE ready-to-drink bottled beverage (such as an Evolution Fresh juice)
To qualify for the birthday reward, you must be aStarbucks Rewards member(or have joined Starbucks Rewards at least seven days before your birthday) and have made at least one Star-earning transaction using your registered Starbucks Card. Your birthday reward will be automatically added to your account on your birthday and is validonlyon that date, so use it while it’s HOT!
And, if you’re ordering coffee on your birthday, be sure to size up to a Venti (or a Trenta for cold drinks), add shots of espresso, flavorings, and whipped cream, as all of the additions are on the house!
Remember, whenever yousign up to become a Starbucks Rewards member, you’ll instantly earnGreen Leveland will earn two Stars for every $1 you spend on coffee, food, drinks, and mugs. You’ll also get free in-store refills, member events & offers, a free birthday reward, and more perks!
If you earn at least 300 Stars within the 12-month period following your enrollment date, you will qualify for theGold Level, which includes all Green Level rewards AND a free drink or food item after every 125 additional Stars earned.
more recommended stories
Qkr! with MasterPass iOS Application – MITM SSL Certificate Vulnerability (CVE-2019-6702)
Full Disclosure mailing list archives Qkr!.
Bring your own tiffin box
Photo: Getty Images/iStockphoto more-in A.
I wrote a story in my.
Ever Wonder How Coca-Cola Influences Health Policy? Here Are the Documents
Photography marekuliasz / Shutterstock Soda remains.
DR MICHAEL MOSELY: Down in the dumps? I’ve a gut feeling your tummy is to blame…
It is a dark and gloomy.
Goodell: No rush on roof decision; praises Atlanta’s ‘incredible job’
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, who has.
Celebrity Social Media, February 13, 2019
Posted by Maria at February 13,.
Season’s Biggest Storm Raises Risk of Mudslides in Southern California Burn Areas – KTLA Los Angeles
A bicyclist is seen attempting to.
Galentine’s is for the Girls: How to Host a Rose Gold + Blush-Hued Party!
It’s that time of year again,.
Nostalgia-Happy Retro Game Bar Will Open This Spring on MLK
A new video game bar for.